Sunday, March 20, 2011

Amazing Day

Dear Father,

Have I told you lately that I love you?
Have I told you lately that I cannot live without you?
Have I told you lately that you are my only hope and reason for living?
Have I told you lately, all things happen according to your DIVINE TIMING and not mine?
Have I told you lately that I count ALL THINGS RUBBISH.
Father, No one can compare to you.

Father,
- during this time of uncertainties, THERE IS CERTAINTIES.
- during this time of darkness, THERE IS LIGHT.
- during this time of sadness, THERE IS JOY.

Father,
- you are the reason that I am still living.
- you are the reason that I am still strong.
- you are the reason that I am still sane.
- you are the reason that I must live life to the fullest.

Father,
- how could we live without you?

Loving you,
Your beloved daughter...

No comments: