Friday, August 19, 2011

Home is where the Heart is......

Dear,

I am here. After having been away for 3 whole weeks, I am finally home to where my heart belongs. Indeed, I am contented that God has placed me in this place that I can called my 2nd home. I love my current home, amazing housemates and the amazing supportive community that I'm at.

Indeed, my eyes have been opened and I have gained many amazing insights and experiences that no money can buy. I have gained clarity and I must say, confidence in myself throughout the 3 weeks. Indeed when God opens doors, the smartest thing to do is to cease the opportunity immediately. :)

I am still a bit lethargic from the 20+ flight from the States, yet at the same time, I am excited in getting down to learn the topic on "marriage" from my Christian Life II subject. The timing is perfect indeed. As God has already begin a NEW chapter in my life, I want to confirm that I will no longer whole onto the past. What is gone is gone. My heart is now open for new things and I am eager to learn and grow in the new things that are coming my ways.

Ooo... am feeling tired all of a sudden. Guess that I'm still having jet lag. I may just take a short nap to recover my strength again. Oh well, I shall continue with this later.

Yours faithfully,
DChew

No comments: