Monday, June 11, 2012

In Christ Alone

Today is the 11th June 2012. I'm in my 30's but there is this sense of deep youthfulness within me. So many things had happened during the last few years but they seem to be "unreal" to me now. What had happened before seems to have faded away as mere "memories" to me. My life was full of ups & downs and trust me, it was chaotic back then. I could not have imagined how I had managed to rise up & overcome every single one of them with my Creator. To be honest, I am so glad that my Creator came, fought & rescued me back in 2000. I could not have imagined how my life would turned out to be without this Creator. All I can say is that it will be really miserable, uneventful, boring & worst of all, meaningless. Who knows, I may have actually marry someone I do not really loved, work in a place I do not really enjoyed and have no idea on how to nurture my kids. Life would have been miserable as I know deep within, my dreams of something "more than just these" could never, ever be fulfilled. But, hey, He came to my aid when I was just at a tender age of 21. :) *Sigh of relief*

As at Present
Ive got a calling, a purpose that is bigger than myself.
Ive got a community that I love and cherish.
Ive got younger "sisters" & housemate whom I truly adore & am taking care of.
Ive got the finances to eat without having to count every cents & having to save on things
Ive got the finances to be generous to others.
Ive got a car where I can travel to where ever I please & bless others at the same time.
I'm working with a bunch of amazing people whose hearts are set right on what is truly important.
I've got an amazing family back in Malaysia.
Ive got a few friends whom I can go to. (TB, FF, AR, JT)
Ive got a beautiful & most adorable cat, Missy Louise Cleopatra. 
Ive got legs & limbs & a healthy body for me to dance my heart out.
Ive got a healthy mind!
Ive got the independence to pursue what I love.
Ive got the FREEDOM & conviction to PURSUE what I believe in.
The most important of all, I belong to this God who knows me inside out & has given me a promise that He will definitely fulfill in His perfect timing. :D

Honestly, what do I have to complain? Yes, I do, sometimes.

I am eager to see the "results" and really, I am impatient, hehehe just like my dad. 
But, you know what Father, 
- I love surprises. 
- I love to live by faith. 
- I love love love what you are about to do. 

Though I do not see what is happening in the current state, but I am going to wait and see what you are about to do. While I am waiting, I desire to seek you with all my heart, soul & might. The above are nothing without you; my first love. I do not want to be called as one who has forgotten her first love. I choose you, Father. I want you. I desire to wait and obey you. What you have given me, my Lord, I am grateful and truly contented with everything that I have. Father, as for me & my household, we will worship you until the end of time, just like Joshua. I pray and ask forth, for the salvation of every single person in the Chew & Wong's clans. Father, I pray that your Words will never leave this household & I ask forth for you to bless and be the covering over myself, my family and generations upon generations to come after me. May my children be apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, professors, "rebels" who stand up for the right causes, judges, doctors, lawyers, artists, celebrities, sportsmen; men & women who desires to seek first your Kingdom and your righteousness; people who dare to stand up for injustice, for the poor, weak and the widows. Father, hear my prayers as I ask forth with deep conviction & faith.

Father, I pray that your desire will be my desire. I pray that I will not deviate from the sole purpose that you have called me to but to keep a heart that is constantly in tune with you. Father, I also pray for my future partner that he will be strengthened and he shall set his heart right with you. He shall place you as his no. 1 in his life. Anyone who does not fit the bill, please send them away from me. Father, I believe time is crucial here and I am ready to partner with the right person whom you have prepared for me. Just like Eve, I will support my Adam. I pray that you will mold & refine him. May you humble, teach, direct, mentor, guide him in your ways. May he be one who understand the true meaning of forgiveness, humility, grace & mercy and unconditional love. May he be one who will truly loves me like how Jesus loves the church & I pray for a teachable heart as well, someone who listens & understand the importance of communication & lastly, be one who is generous please!!!! :D I surrender all of these unto your hands, My Lord.

In Christ Alone,
Your one and only..;)


In Christ Alone






No comments: