Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The truth shall prevail

Scriptures


8 For you, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death,
my eyes from tears,
my feet from stumbling, Psalms 116:8

8 who turned the rock into a pool,
the hard rock into springs of water. Psalm 114:8


Observation
- God has the power to save a person from death. God saves. God protects. God delivers us from tears and from falling.
- God can even turn a physical rock into running waters.

I am not to underestimate the power of my Father in Heaven. A lot of time, I tend to magnify what is obvious in front of me and forgotten what my Fathers' heart is for me. As I begin to see clearer, I realise that what God has started, He will ensure the completion of his work. He does not abandon the ship. That is not His nature. Gods' nature is these: Love, Compassionate, Patience, Peace, Full of goodness, true to His words, He makes things new again, Protects, Nurture, Grow, Feed the Poor...etc

Father delivers those us from the pits of spiritual "death". His greatness far supersede our understanding of Him. If the above is true, ie if God truly says that He can even transform a hard rocks into springs of water, SO BE IT!

Application
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE with my Father in Heaven who owns this great planet. I am serving a KINGDOM that belongs to my LORD. If Father says that HE will turn my sorrow into joy, SO BE IT. If Father says that He will turn a hard rock in springs of living water, SO BE IT.

I will place my trust in You.
I will believe by faith.
I will keep loving.
I will live by faith, not by sight.
I will FOCUS On you.


Prayer

My Lord, My Lord, thank you for your affirmation. Your daughter ears and eyes has seen the truth, has listen to the truth. The truth shall prevails and I will be free from myself. I have you to light the path that I am on atm. I am walking with the powerful seeds of faith in my heart. I am seeing the situations around me in a whole new dimension. Father, I will obey you, trust in you that you will multiply all that I have.

Father, thank you for answering the desires of my heart. Ive wanted to watch 2010 for the second time and to have fries as well, you answered it just Sunday. Praise you, Father..:) You are the best.. SMOOCH...

Loving you always and always,
Doremi

No comments: