Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Car Hunting Adventure

The below detailed my car hunting adventure and how God has intervened in this adventure. ;)


SATURDAY
Was asking God on whether when will I get my car.
Somehow, there was this voice directing me to check the car websites on the same nite. Did that on the night. Saw the car. Low mileage, low amount, Got the plate with number 2 & 8 on it. :)
Was reading the bible and landed on this verse.

7I will look to the Lord.
I will wait for God to save me.
I will wait for my God to listen to me. "Micah 7:7

After reading this verse, I know that God has heard my prayer and will act SWIFTLY. :)

SUNDAY
Was still pondering about it.

MONDAY
Finally, asked Jo to help me in emailing her from the website.

TUESDAY
Owner called me in the morning and said she is free on Wed. Something in me directing me to transfer my money from UBank to my HSBC account so that I have the money to pay for the car.
I did in the early afternoon and I have the money by Tuesday night.

WEDNESDAY
Go for inspection and got the car on spot.
- was doubting but yet, thank God for Jo for he said not to listen to doubt.
- was praying to God have someone who is honest and oh my, she was honest from the moment we met her. She said that she does that because she would like someone to treat her like that too. :)

It all happened within a sec.

FRIDAY (A week later)
Prepared my bank cheque.
Ready to collect my car today! :)

Woohoo!!!

God is faithful and His promises as our provider always prevailed. :)

In Christ alone,
Doremi

No comments: