Monday, September 5, 2011

IN another 2 days

In another 2 days, I will be turning 32.

To come to think of it, what have I achieved thus far?
Honestly, loads but I cannot put them down in writing.
I will try...

I tried obeying my Lord by coming to Melbourne with only $2K.
I seek my Lord in all that I do and responded by the Spirit when I was faced by challenges.

At the same time, I tried putting my hands into all things
And in return, I got "burned"/"dried".
I know that I am not doing so many things to "please" my boss.
I have acknowledged that last time and I don't think I want to go back to that season of "busyness" again.

As at present, I just want to sow what I am called to do.

i) The Art of Worship Dance
----> Creating space for others to rise up.
----> Creating a safe space for others to be vulnerable.
----> Creating a space for accountability
----> Creating a space for others to return back to Father's heart through words and prayers
----> Creating opportunities for dance worshipper to worship the Lord with all their might and spirit
----> Creating a space for excellence in our artistic skill

ii) Finance: Booking keeping
----> Overseeing the health of Expedition Accounts
----> Ensure accountability/transparency through XERO online accounting

iii) Administrator
----> Ensure the running and stability of all the administrative work in relation to the office matter only

What I want to see happening for myself?
-- To start PAINTING
-- To build meaningful peer to peer relationship
Father, I desire peer friendship. I do not desire one sided relationship. I want to have friends who I can lean on and vice versa. Father, I believe that you have someone in mind already. They are the people whom I can trust 100%, spiritual strong and healthy and are passionate people who loves and am willing to lay down their lives for your Kingdom. Someone who is like me. Steady, focused, passionate, not people pleaser, people who know their calling and also passionate about life n letting their hair down. I need friends who knows how to enjoy life too...

-- To eat healthy
-- To swim
-- To dance

In another 2 days, I will be turning 32. What have I achieved?

Nothing Papa, except that I can say that I have follow you whole-heartedly.
That you have taught me many lessons and that I have grow a lot over the last few years of dying to self.
Indeed, my security comes only from you and not my work, my studies, my calling, my friends, my families, my wealth, my health, my car....

You are the only one who are IMPORTANT to Me..
I value friends..
I value you..
I value my family..

Loving you,
doreen C.

Surprise me. PApa.. :)

No comments: