Monday, September 5, 2011

The Lord is King over the Whole Earth

Dear Papa,

When I am frustrated, you calm me down .
When I am angry, your WORDS flow into me.
When I am so "inward-looking", you call me to see beyond myself and your creation.

Father, indeed you are the King over the WHOLE EARTH,
You are the Lord of all Lords.

Father, I want to surrender my emotions and feelings to you.
I release it to you.
You say that your yoke is easy, your burden is light.
I hold on to what you say.

Father, guide me in your ways always.
Give me the peace that you say.
I want that now. I desire you oh so much more.

Teach me what it means to enjoy all that I have at the moment,
There is noone like you.
I desire you.
I need you.
I want you.

Father, you are the only one who can heal the brokenness that I have.
What are those? I am not sure.
Fill me. Complete me.
Fill me to the brim with your spirit.

I desire you.
I want you.
I love you.

Your dearest,
Doremi



I Need You More - Kim Walker


No comments: