Saturday, September 8, 2012

How I LOVE YOU SO... :D


Dearest Father,


There is NO ONE like you. 
Your AGAPE LOVE for me has simply blown my mind away.
How could I NOT LOVE you for the rest  of my life?


You are my source of LOVE, LIFE & PASSION.
I want to declare my LOVE for you above all relationships, calling, work & dreams.
I say, NOTHING, I mean it, NOTHING will ever substitute your PRESENCE in my life.
To me, you are EVERYTHING above all these things.


For this, I am forever thankful & grateful for YOU.
I am thankful for all that I have now & it is my HOPE to be one fine steward of all that you have granted me. Let me never take things for granted but to cherish & appreciate the relationships you have blessed me & good works that I lay my hands to do.


Thank you for this AMAZING LIFE!
I know it is going to be an EXCITING one and the BEST is YET TO COME!
Thank you for this ADVENTURE of a LIFETIME.  


Your One & Only,
Doreen C.

No comments: