Friday, January 11, 2013

Action Speaks the Loudest

Scripture
"But the seed planted in the good earth represents those who hear the Word,
embrace it, and produce a harvest beyond their wildest dreams. " Mark 4:20


Observation
Ive noticed that Jesus only revealed the "depth" of his parable to his disciples because he knew that they were keen to know what he taught as opposed to those who only desire to perceive and hear what they would like to hear.


Application
I am given the "seed", the Word of life. What I do with it, is important. I could listen to it and keep it. Or I could listen, question and apply it in every area of my life. I have been called, and I am made righteous through understanding of this gift of grace by the Creator. I want to see what I have learnt, embraced and challenged over the years, be applied in the work that I am about to expand this year. I desire to bring the values of righteousness, honesty, accountability, discipline into my work.


Prayer
- God give me grace. Give me the wisdom to handle the "work" that you have given me. In all that I do, you are my guiding stars. May our relationship be strengthened as I invest that I have for this year. Amen!







No comments: