Monday, December 28, 2009

Gods' love for me, my love for HIM

Scripture
The Lord will create over all of Mt Zion & over those who assemble there a cloud of smoke by day and a glow of flaming fire by night; over all the glory will be a canopy. It will be a shelter & shade from the heat of the day, & a refuge & hiding place from the storm & rain. Isaiah 4:5-6

Observation
Isaiah introduced our Messiah, Jesus Christ, who is the Branch of the Lord. Jesus came to die for my sin. He is here to save me from my past and his forgiveness and death has free me from my blemishes, my weaknesses. To those who remains in Jerusalem/Zion, will be called holy. The above depicts my beloved Fathers' character. Indeed, Father, you are love. You protects me from danger. You assure me that though all else fails, YOU ARE RIGHT BY MY SIDE. Papa, you are the LIGHT in my life. Whenever I need you, YOU ARE HERE WITH ME during the toughest moments of my life. Your WORDS will stand firm till the end of days though the foundation of the earth has long gone.

MY PAPA
Father is LOVE
Father provides
Father assures
Father gives peace
Father is true to His words
Father promises never fail and it will come to pass
Father protects
Father is my STRENGTH and place of HOPE
Father is my TOWER OF REFUGE
Father is my LIGHT that shines through the darkest time in my life
Father

Application
Father, you are TRUE TO YOUR WORDS. Your love is too great and you will ensure that I AM INDEED PROTECTED FROM HARM. Even though I walk through times of darkness, you are my LIGHT, my JOY, my SALVATION, my HOPE, my PLACE OF REFUGE, my PEACE.. Jesus is my MIGHTY GOD, WONDERFUL COUNSELLOR, PRINCE OF PEACE and EVERLASTING FATHER..

Father, I don't know how or what. But, this is what I know. I will trust you. I will obey you. I will love you with all my heart, soul, mind and strength.

Prayer
Father, I surrender my fear and insecurity to you. You are my only hope, place of refuge. I do not want to place hope in JC or anything that will draw my attention away from you. I want to depend on you, obey you in all things. I will to surrender my fear, insecurities, cynicism, self-control, pride, self back to you. Father, open my eyes to see, ears to hear, heart to truly know that you are in control of all my life. This, I commit it back to you... I want to livebyfaith, and not by sight.

Loving you always,
Doremi

No comments: