Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Amazing Sunday

Indeed God is sovereign... The below are the reasons:

i) Simon talked to me about relationship without me having to ask him for advice:
- Do not be a perfectionist and creates unnecessary expectations
- It will take you forever to know someone, even after marriage
- Everyone makes mistakes, forgives just as Christ has forgiven you
- Give and Take is important in any relationship
- Trust in the Lord always, for He is in control of ALL things around me
- Whatever that is true, noble and right, whatever that is pure , lovely and admirable, if there is any excellence, think of such things.."Phillipians
- There is still hope, it's not the end for God is ultimately in control
- See trials as opportunities to know God more..:)

ii) Read a Cleo Mag in a super chinese hair salon. Mag wrote on males and females who are in different commitment level. It advices the female on what to do, ie to use the "reverse phychology" method. It affirms that it's not the end, there is still hope.
Realise that the mag belongs to a client. There is no way this mag should be here because the whole salon only has chinese mags.

I see the above two occasions as miracle and ways God is assuring me. How beautiful is our Lord. :)

I BELIEVE, LORD. That you will make way for me..:)

Loving you,
doremi

No comments: