Friday, June 4, 2010

bad spell

Not too sure why, but sometimes I will have my bad spell. When these times come, I will pray!

Indeed, I cannot do this on my own.

This is when the verse," Trust the Lord with ALL your heart; Lean not unto your own understanding but in all things acknowledge the Lord and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6 helps greatly.

I do not understand why do I feel like this sometimes. I wish I am free from these thoughts. Indeed, Lord I need you so much more to be here to fight this battle with me. Hold me; Support me for I am weak. I need your grace and strength like never before. Please open my eyes to see you, ears to hear you. I cannot do this alone and I need you, holy spirit to be here for me.

Father, in you I place my trust. I desire you more n more each day. Cast away any form of distractions that are not of you. Father, capture my heart at another level. Father, I choose to desire you more and more.

Father I want to be an overcomer with you. Be my strength, be my joy. Be the reason for my song.

Loving you always,
Doreen C.

No comments: