Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Loving you for eternity

Good morning, Abba Father. Yes, I have obeyed the voice inside me to take a day off for myself. I needed it and without me knowing it, you have ordered me to take this day off. :) I must remember to take care of myself and to remember that I am running a marathon, not a 100m race. ;) Praise be to you, my Lord of all Lords. :)

Father, I want to spend today with you. Indeed, life is meaningless without you. In you, I have everything. To think that I can achieve all things on my own is pure nonsense. In you, I have all things. :) In you, I have everything. :) In you, I am complete.

~ Selah~

..................................................................................

2 Chronicles 31:20
20 This is what Hezekiah did throughout Judah, doing what was good and right and faithful before the LORD his God. 21 In everything that he undertook in the service of God’s temple and in obedience to the law and the commands, he sought his God and worked wholeheartedly. And so he prospered.

.............................
James 4:7-10
7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.
.............................
James 4:11-12
11 Brothers and sisters, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against a brother or sister or judges them speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Observation

God is calling his people. God loves King Hezekiah because in whatever he did, it pleased God tremendously. He followed and obeyed God wholeheartedly. He abided in God without fail.

God is calling many who have "neglected" him to return to him wholeheartedly. Indeed, God is compassionate. His mercy is bountiful. His love for his children cannot be expressed with just mere words.

God is the judge, not you or myself. Who is human who thinks they can sit on the throne and judge one another. God has the final say, not us. We leave justice to God. Keep a close watch to what we allow into our minds and what comes out from our mouth.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application

I will return to you, my Lord.
I will surrender my "beans" to you, Father Abba.
I will be quick to think, slow to talk.
When I judge, I am "replacing" you as the King who truly know what justice means. I don't, you do.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayers

Dearest Father, forgive me for I have lost my focus in you. Father, thank you for calling me home. I'm home and I desire to do all things to please you alone. Father, I surrender my heart to you. Please make my heart, your home, your dwelling place. Holy Spirit, my best friend, do come in and make my heart, your home too. Father, in all that I do, I surrender it to you. I want to seek for your affirmation before I go into it. My Lord, my Father Abba, may you guide me as I draw near to you. Thank you for your abundant unconditional love, grace and mercy.

Indeed, your Joy is my Strength.

Loving you for eternity,
Doremi

No comments: