Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Time is the essence

I want to make time. I do have the time.

Why am I sleepy? Heavy? Perhaps, it is the thought of the mountaneous work that I have with me now.
God, I need your AMAZING GRACE, STRENGTH and above all, PEACE AND JOY to be with me.

Father, so many things to do but I am going to CONQUER it one by one, not by my own strength but by the SPIRIT and POWER of the LORD.

My Lord, I love you. I desire you. Teach me who to keep as friend and who can I let go during this time. I do not want to have "friendship maintenance" but to have peer to peer friendship. Father, I trust that you have hear my prayers. I pray that Tracy will be taken care of. Same as Audrey. Also. JS.

Ok la.. very random post here.. dunno why am i sleepy..

i think i must balance my working hours, studies and leisure time.

no 1: time with you.. early in the mornings
leisure time: Sunday...:)


wahseh.. ok la.. gtg... don't feel like blogging.. just want to zzzzz :)

No comments: