Monday, January 9, 2012

Thank you! :)

The time is 8.07pm and I'm waiting for my take-away dinner from BIG MAMA. Life as a single person is quite interesting. Sometimes, you wish to have a meaningful meal with someone, not so much of the food in itself but to spend it well eating with someone who shares the same passion, joy and desire for something that is more than the norm.

I'm still hoping for a friend who can resonate with me. I need a friend who is in the same level as me. But, where can I find one? God, you are the only one who knows. Therefore, I am going to pray now.

Father, I'm looking for a good friend. Someone whom I can be real and be myself. I need a friend who simply know what I am thinking without me having to express it out in words. I know that many people say that in order for one to get a good friend, they need to be a friend. I did and it always seem to me that I'm surrounded by people who "need" me. I just want to have fun and chill. I just want to spend time hanging out. :) Perhaps, they are right in front of me. Papa, please open my eyes to see them. :)

Loving you,
Doremi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
God is amazing!!! my very good guy friend whom Ive known from high school called me on the same night. He is currently in Perth and indeed he is a friend whom I can say who is my peer. There is no reservation in our sharing and believe me, we are kinda in the same situation. The best part is, we share our heart out and pray for each other at the end of the night :) God is so good. He heard my prayer! Loving Him.. :):):) Amen!

No comments: