Monday, March 12, 2012

It has been a YEAR

Wow. It has INDEED been a year that Ive regained my life as a single lady.

Indeed, God has pulled me through this suffering. I have regained my life and have been FREE since. There was no more wasted tears and heartache. I am free to be who I am meant to be and to pursue the passion that I have been given since 2002.
It has been 10 years now that I was given the calling and honestly, Father, when will I see the "fruits".

Honestly, I believe you are showing me that it is not by might nor power but at the end of the day, the success is only given out of your grace. I believe you want to see just this. It is not what I have earned and worked for, but at the end of the day, success only comes from you.

Father, I do not know what my relationships never seem to flourish, even for the last one. I believe I have obeyed you in all things to the point of suffering and laying down my life back then. Looking back, I do not have any regrets for I know that I have indeed obeyed you in all areas. But, you know what my Lord, I am not afraid of the next one for I know you have the best for me. I will trust in you wholeheartedly, by hook or by crook. There is no Father in the world who will not grant the desire that their children have. When a child's heart is in alignment with the Father, their desires unite as one.


Father, let me desire what you desire. May your will be done on earth as it in heaven.
Let it be your PERFECT TIMING and I want to see supernatural MIRACLE happening for my upcoming relationship. At the end of the day, I desire for you to have all the GLORY! Show me how can I be your partner in making your name be glorified.
Loving you....:)

I will be patient,
Doremi79

No comments: