Monday, March 26, 2012

Oh Papa..... Oh Father Abba....

Beloved Father, teach me how to come back to your heart? How do I have this heart of worship? Before I can ask how to bring others back to you, I need to back "home" to where I belong. Father, I do not know how to and I'm not too sure whether to start. But, may you receive this tear that comes out from my eyes. Father, I am so glad that I can listen to this wonderful music that touches my heart. Indeed, Greg Howlett's playing is amazing. It touches my heart.

How to I create movements that touches the core of every human's hearts? How do I, papa? The reason that I can do is only through a deepening of relationship with you, right? How do I do that? I love the flow of the music. The love that he has for you. I can almost feel the love relationship that he has for you, My Lord, through his music.

Where is mine?

Father, search me, O Lord. Search my heart. Search every part of me, my Lord. I have nothing to hide. You can see right through me. Let me surrender all things back to you, My Lord. I do not want to strive, to be control, to live life meaninglessly but I desire purpose. For now, I know what is my calling but I want more than that, my Lord. I want clarity, my Lord. Please guide me, direct me, teach me on where to go.

No comments: