Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thank you... My LORD.

Dear Papa,

I'm at peace...because I know that I am where I am meant to be.
There are so many questions that I desire to ask of you but really, do they matter now?
I rather sit beside you, listening to every words that you have for me, just like how eager Mary was before, sitting at your feet. I do not want to be like Martha (though I know there is season for that) but for now, I just want you, My Lord.

I must remind myself to count all the blessings that I have, Papa, memories from the moment I opened my eyes to this world. Though the world is not what it is meant to be, but I'm so glad that you have found me, Papa. I really do not know why many yearn not your ways for them. In you, there is abundant love & FREEDOM. I enjoy this freedom Lord, to be whom I am meant to be, not by works, but by "faith".

Father, I proclaim that today is a NEW DAY. What I did YESTERDAY has gone & tomorrow is YET TO COME. TODAY is a GIFT from you. Papa, open my eyes to see all the beautiful creation that you have CREATE for me. Give me a heart of thankfulness & gratitude all the days of my life. Papa, use me to shower your unconditional love & hope to those around me. Use me to speak of your love to every single soul that comes my way. Use me, my lord. I am here. :)

I rather be where you want me to be.

Loving you,
Doremi


"The more I seek You - Kari Jobe"


No comments: