Wednesday, July 4, 2012

In another 3 more months.....


I am so so grateful to God. He knows my heart desire even before I ask Him. I have been asking myself when will I be able to explore the Arts more and somehow, somewhere last week, I received an email in regards to this Creative Arts workshop that is held by FGA Melbourne this coming Sunday. I proceed in checking out Theresa Dedmon Ministries and it lead me to something that is so close to my heart.

Her passion and vision for the arts within the church as well as having a Kingdom mindset for the Arts is something I can relate to. It is so assuring to know that God's timing is always perfect, just as He has planned it. Just about the same time last year, both Mel and myself were in the midst of planning our trip to Texas, US so to pursue our calling in dance. As at present, the doors for me to pursue my another creative side of me is opened for me to explore. I love oil painting.

On top of that, I love dancing. I love to create "spaces" for all creative artists to shine and do what they are destined to pursue.  I love to journey with each of them so to teach, build and guide each of them in the understanding of their identities in Christ. Only through this strong foundation in Christ and a provision of a strong community for artists to learn, grow and supported by every single person within the community, they can grow securely to pursue the specific purpose they are called to.

Ahhhhh, My Lord. It won't be long, right? I am here with my eyes, ears, hearts and arms WIDE OPEN for you to direct me. Use me, my Lord. In the next few months, it will be an exact 10 years mark where you gave this vision to me. I am still here, believing and holding on to this Vision since October 2002. As at present, I am waiting for you to direct me to the next stage. Thank you for molding & refining my character. Thank you for being by my side during the low times in my life. I'm so glad that I am still here, standing firm & steady. Thank you for everything. I am indeed grateful for all that I have in the present.

Loving you,
Your One and Only 

No comments: