Friday, July 20, 2012

You are AMAZING!!!!


I know that I should be sleeping but I need to wind down. :)

It has indeed been a good week. IN fact, I would say it has INDEED been a GREAT WEEK! This year has been GREAT and I am so thankful and EXTREMELY grateful to GOD. He really knows my desire and blessed me with things that I have in me, even without me having to pray for it. How good is that!? :D

I am looking forward to many more good things to come. I know the best is yet to come and I am so looking forward to tomorrow night as well as Saturday! My eyes are opened and I can't wait to see what God is going to reveal to me. All is good, VERY GOOD when one choose to journey life with Him! 

Father, there is NONE Like you! Who is there like you? No ONE! You know me inside out and you fulfils all my desires! Indeed, your timing is PERFECT and I know I can TRUST you in ALL THINGS! I don't have to rush things but I would say that I am in the BEST MOMENT in my life! Who says that dreams will not come TRUE? Dreams will still come TRUE when I am close to you! Father, you are AMAZING and you KNOW IT! I am grateful for you have always been faithful. You are true to your words and in you, I will not be in lack!

Can't wait to encounter you this coming weekend!!

Your one and only precious Dory! :D

No comments: