Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A New SEASON Has ARRIVED!


How could I NOT love the Word that brings LIFE? I'm sooo encouraged, so so inspired and refreshed from your Word, my Lord.

At our Monday morning prayer meeting, I saw a vision of a deer, lowering her head to drink from the river bank. Just like a deer that thirsts after the water that nourishes her, so is my soul that yearns after God. Right after that, I saw flowers of all sizes and colours, began to sprout everywhere on the horns of the deer. So pretty. :) 

"As the deer pants for streams of water,
so my soul pants for you, my God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.  
When can I go and meet with God"? Psalm 42:1-2

What is life, work, relationships without God? It means nothing. All must come from the Lord, our Father. I know for now, my focus will be getting back into the source that truly matters. Everything that I think, say & act, must be inspired from my day to day walk with God. It has and will always be an "inside-out" process. 
I do not desire to do things at my own strength for I will labour in vain if God is not in it, in the very first place.

So there, a new SEASON of Fruitfulness is coming my way.
A season of worship & prayer.
A season of multiplication.
A season of JOY & seeing God at work.
I can so SEE it, in my spirit!

So so excited!!!! :)

Join me if you are keen to grow "INSIDE-OUT"....... & desire for a NEW ADVENTURE with HIM...

No comments: