Friday, October 3, 2008

To trust or not to trust


Another day gone by. Am waiting for my dance class to start. Been a semi-hectic day at work. Am in charge over this 100+ conference during the weekend. Yes, I'm an event coordinator cum treasurer, dance coordinator, administrator, counsellor (peers)...etc.. Yea, I'm jack of all trade.

To say I love this job, not really. To say I dislike this job, that's not true. Honestly, I'm still finding the really things that matters in my heart. One thing is for sure I love dancing. The rest are skills that I can acquired in life. For this season, I know I'm to be here serving this community and to reside in Melbourne.

I do not know what will be next but I will be here for this season. I do not know where will God brings me next in the near future, be it to go back to KL or to stay here in Melbourne but I do know one thing: I am to trust in the Lord to guide me all the way in my relationship, career, family and in the community that He will be planting me in.

As for now, I will just TRUST Him, one step at a time.

No comments: