Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bring it ON...:)

Just as Ive chose to obey Him, here comes another bigger challenge. Deep within my heart, I know God has been preparing my heart to embrace this challenge.

During our house church prayer meeting on Monday, Greg prophesied that I need to re-focus my eyes again on my Lord and let him colour me once again. At the moment, I am a silhouette that is colour-less. Just yesterday, during my devotion, my Lord advised me to "bind His command & teachings on my fingers; and write them on the tablet of my heart" Proverb 7:3.

Getting back to my bigger challenge, yup, I will be facing my challenge starting this coming Saturday, 1st Nov 08. The best part is that God is with me since Day 1.

Time to release!
Time to let go!
Time to SOAR again
Time to Fly high
Time to be FREE

Time to Love
Time to Share
Time to Pour His Light into the WORLD.

Rejoice in the Lord, I will say again, Rejoice! Phillipians 4:4

If God is for me, Who can be against me..:) AMEN!!! :)

Loving you always, Papa.

Doremi

No comments: