Thursday, March 5, 2009

In Awe

Hallow..

IT's gonna be a wholesome weekend. Will be running around hosting MCEE Conference from Friday - Saturday. And I think I will be sharing a testimony on Sunday.. :) The best is that I will be having Monday and Tuesday off.. SUPERB..

How am I feeling now? INVINCIBLE.. :) Kinda, surreal. Hopeful. and Trusting.

Lord God, I surrender the weekend for you. It is not I who lives but you who live in me. Father, I want to surrender my all to you and say that you are God Almighty.

Yes. Ive just called Karen.. I will do it..:) May Gods' grace n courage be with me. :)

Father, I want to live up this weekend onto your hands. Indeed, you are almighty. Indeed there is none like you. Father, I want to say that you are wonderful beyond description. Let me live to honour and worship you.

Loving you always..:)

No comments: