Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Agreeing with your timing

Scripture
45Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished!" Luke 1:45

Observation
Mary believed in Gabriel, the Angel of the Lord when he came to bring the message that Mary will bear baby Jesus when she is still a virgin. Elizabeth praised Marys' faith in the promises that God gives her.

God has given me a promise. A promise to build the dance ministry. It truly erk me as I don't see it growing as I like it to be but I also believe that God has His plan and all shall be fulfilled in His timing. Even as I type this, I am to "rest" and wait for the opportune time where at the same time, I am to keep trusting that the Lord is still continuing with what He has plan for. I believe He has and will be. I am in a partnership with the Lord. I do not want to be a hindrance to what He has plan.

Application
I will wait upon the Lord. Wait with Him while concentrating with other project that is given to me now. "Office Front Desk/Accounts/Facilities".

At the same time, I will keep those whom I love in prayers.

My question to my Lord
- Is there more that I need to do with?
- A: No, Ive quite a far bit in my hands already. Just be faithful in sowing what I have given you.

Prayer
Lord God, I love you. I will never be able to express my gratitude for you. I'm at peace knowing that you are the Creator of all things. I will surrender my will and come in alignment with yours.

Loving you always,
Doremi

No comments: