Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Obedience to our Master

This is the 3rd day I'm in bed. This time, my left back is aching. Hate the feeling of being sick and unproductive. I was unable to sleep last night. My mind was churning so many things. That is crazy. I was thinking of Michael Jackson and I'm the organiser for his show. So, I was preoccupied with organising his slots for his concerts. That was nuts. The whole time, my mind was repeating his name and also the dance steps to accompany with his. Siow.... Yet, at the same time, my logical mind let me know that this is a dream and I MUST stop what I am thinking. I reckon the the ability to stop the mind from working is harder than stopping the physical body. Was turning left and right to sleep but everytime my mind will go back to MJ again. I pray for God to take control of my thoughts. I pray for peace. It works.

I begin to realise that I have turn into a worrier. God knows when this starts. I simply hated this state. Worry about my relationship, my works, this and that and it does not really help. It sort of discolor the truth that truly matters. Sometimes, I'm not sure what is the truth and what is not. Lacking in faith, I see I'm at now.

But, Its good to know that I can run back to God and truly he reveals.

Scripture
12-17Then he said, "Do you understand what I have done to you? You address me as 'Teacher' and 'Master,' and rightly so. That is what I am. So if I, the Master and Teacher, washed your feet, you must now wash each other's feet. I've laid down a pattern for you. What I've done, you do. I'm only pointing out the obvious. A servant is not ranked above his master; an employee doesn't give orders to the employer. If you understand what I'm telling you, act like it—and live a blessed life. John 13: 12-17

Observation
This is the moment where Jesus, the teacher washes the feets of all his disciples. He taught that although he is the master, he will still bow down to serve others and the disciples are to do likewise.
But, what Ive gotten from the above is the employee does not give orders to the employer. Shucks.. I was in a dilemma. My heart is to develop the creative arts but my TLB does not recognise it as yet. Bosan. I just feel like throwing the towel and leave. But from the above, it seems that I have to submit to my TLB. God help...


Application
I will obey you, O Lord although my flesh does not want to.. but I will obey you. To put you first..

Prayer
Lord God, I don't know what is going to happen but I will place my trust in you for the above matter. I'm really unsure of TLBs leadership but I know that you have place me under him for a reason. I will choose to obey him and above all, you, My Lord. Give me strength and patience to do so.

Loving u always,
doremi

No comments: