Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pointing Fingers

Scripture

37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."Luke 6:37-38

Observation
Jesus taught about what the reality of judging one another. What goes around, comes around. This is the same even for judging and forgiving one another. Giving nature as well. Whatever we do, it will come back to us.

Judge: We are coming into conclusion what is right and what is wrong.
Question: Who has the authority to judge? ==> God
How to: When? Kind loving words vs hard love. Our timing (self-righteousness) vs Gods' timing

Application
- I will trust in the Lord.
- I will trust in His judgment.
- I will trust in His timing.

Prayer
Lord God, I pray to release my pre-misconception of what is right and what is wrong. If it does not brings life, it is pointless. Father , I want to commit my relationships to you. You are the only ONE who can move and turn back those who have fallen away from you. This, I plce my trust in you.

Lov,
dory

No comments: