Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Grace-giver

Accumulative Events:
Ive observed recently there are a few circumstances where I am to be a grace-giver to others' weaknesses. Weaknesses can also be a place of growth. I can give advice and show the way for some but for others, I have to keep them in prayers. All in all, I realised that Ive kept God in the loop and I am very sure that God knows what is happening and He has a plan for each situations.

Listening Points
In regardless of their weaknesses, I'm frequently get clarity to be a grace-giver, to keep loving, to keep hoping and to accept them. My God. Sometimes, one can see it is going to wrong way but perhaps, all individuals need to go through their own journey, to learn to fall and rise up again. To stop them from falling is to stop them from learning. Perhaps, this is indeed a journey of growing and of learning that all needs to learn. In regards on how quick they learn, it really depends on the state of humility and obedience we have in us. It's the heart that matters.

Making Choices
Be a grace-giver
To continue to love and hope in the Lord
To accept one anothers' weaknesses
To trust that God knows what He is doing. :)

Loving you Papa,
dory

No comments: