Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today

Got started today with a miracle. Managed to get a good bargain for the dance movie outing.

It's mid-day now. THere's this big cloud above me due to JC. I'm trying not to react but to response.

God I need another miracle. Peace in mind, your peace.

God, give me eyes of faith to believe in your providence. You have been faithful. I will trust in you. Father, you know what, your name will be glorified. I want to believe in this. Father, I want to be apart of your BIG plan. Indeed, its not about me but you.

Father, I pray for peace and trust. I believe in you. I will not react to JC but Father, show Him that you are indeed my provider. Father, He is your problem, not mine. I am not going to even "flick" an inch. I am not even going to move. In you, I will stay put. In you, I will place my trust. You are going to move him, not me. I am not going to use my own strength or might but I will believe in your spirit.

Holy Spirit, it is time for you to act. Bring glory to our Father.

Loving you always,
Doreen C.

No comments: