Tuesday, October 13, 2009

To those who has breath, praise the Lord

Accumulative Events

Praise the Lord. Let those who has breath, praise the Lord.

I was not at peace yesterday after the "confusion" during the morning session. It left me with a bitter taste in my mouth and doubts to where I am suppose to go after this season. Ive thought of moving "out" and looking for a better place with better benefits.

Just before I slept yesterday, I prayed. When I woke up, I prayed.

Indeed God is good, and all the time.
Indeed God answers me when I ask for guidance.
Indeed my beloved Father, is the best, Lord of all Lords.



My Listening Point

The scriptures that stand out to me today are as following:
i) IF I pay attention to these laws (Love the Lord with all your heart, all your soul and all your strength/ Fear the Lord, serve Him only and do not follow other Gods) and are careful to follow them, then the LORD your God will keep his covenant of love with you, as he swore to your forefathers. Deuteronomy 7:12

ii) Why do the nations say, "Where ir their God?" Psalm 115:2

iii) they (idols) have ears, but cannot hear,
noses, but they cannot smell; Psalm 115:6

iv) "Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last." Luke 13:30


- I thought if I am to seek security through monetary gain, I will be happy. But Father came to my rescue through the above wisdom. Father has reminded me that I am to worship Him first and foremost. He also mentioned that if I am to chase after monetary gain, I will become just like "them", no ears to hear, no sense of smell. To those who think they will enter the Kingdom of Heaven just because they deemed to be successful in the world, they will be the last one to enter. God sees our hearts of obedience. "Great" people in Gods' eyes are the ones that will enter the Kingdom of Heaven first.


Faith Choices
- Obedience is better than sacrifice
- U add me a Hello, Papa. Yup, let your will be done through me. I am yours.

Living Life
- I will be faithful to where God has placed me. To stay put, to forgive and to support each others weaknesses.

Prayer
Father Abba, I thank you for your listening ears. Indeed, to those who seek after you, you will reveal your deepest thoughts. I pray that I will not be blinded by my own desires but to open my eyes to see from your perspective. Indeed, in you, I find clarity and peace. In you, I find purpose. In you, I find joy.

Loving this relationship,
Doremi

No comments: