Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Praise be to our God, Almighty

I was given the below scripture on this faithful morning. The first thing that I do when I open my eyes is to praise the Lord! I do not know how and why, but this is what I want to do all the days of my life. I praise God for life! :)

Scripture

Psalm 138

Of David.

1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
before the "gods" I will sing your praise.

2 I will bow down toward your holy temple
and will praise your name
for your love and your faithfulness,
for you have exalted above all things
your name and your word.

3 When I called, you answered me;
you made me bold and stouthearted.

4 May all the kings of the earth praise you, O LORD,
when they hear the words of your mouth.

5 May they sing of the ways of the LORD,
for the glory of the LORD is great.

6 Though the LORD is on high, he looks upon the lowly,
but the proud he knows from afar.

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes,
with your right hand you save me.

8 The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;
your love, O LORD, endures forever—
do not abandon the works of your hands.
======================================================
Observation
The Lord has answered Davids' cried for help. I can resonate with the gratefulness that David had for my Lord. Indeed, when God answered us, we are more than conquerer. We are bolder just because God, the mighty creator of the heaven and earth, the One who knows ALL THINGS, had came down and answered us. Oh wow! Just the thought of this give me great joy. How I pray that all those who are around me, will choose to believe and entrust all their "worries" unto the Lord or even, start to praise the Lord with all that they have.

God had delivered David from the pit of darkness. God rescued David. God is INDEED Davids' place of refuge. God had fulfilled his purpose for David over his lifetime.


Application
By reading the above, I am ASSURED that my life is under His control. Why do I allow doubts in when I know that I am standing in the shoulder of my Lord, the creator. Whom shall I fear? No one. Father is my Deliverer. I may not understand how things will turned out but one thing I know for sure, Gods' purposes will be fulfilled and I am looking forward to partner with Him. All other things can wait.

Prayer
To my most beloved Father, I love you, do you know that? I adore you. I desire you. Indeed, nothing can stop you from loving me. This I know very well. Father, I will choose to do your will. All other things are meaningless to me if you are not in it. Why do I have to waste time and do things with my own self-will power?

Father, my eyes are open. My ears are open. My heart is open to you. I want to learn, to grow, to create, to express all that you have given me. :) I want to live life to the fullest with you and my beloved ones.

Father, I pray for JC, KY, MC, EC, WY, TS, HK, KP, CJT to surrender their all to you. Father, may you begin to work your ways right into their hearts right now. I pray for healings for each of us who needed it. Father, do your work right now. May each of us begin to see and obey you with great clarity. I pray for grace and forgiveness among our community. I pray for immaturity to cease right now.

I pray for the below:
- not to judge others but to have compassionate and love them like how you will

Loving you always,
Doreen C.

No comments: