Monday, May 31, 2010

Fearless

What does it mean to be fearless?

11 You who fear him, trust in the LORD—
he is their help and shield. Psalm 115

The enemy always chooses fear to manipulate us. Our eyes are so engross in "this fear" till we cannot see the truth behind what God has made for us. The Word has again and again reminds us that we are to fear the Lord alone and all things pale in comparison to our God Almighty.

If my Lord is for me, who can be against me? Can death? Can fear of losing a relationship that important? Can loss time gives us fear?

What does it takes to be fearless of all other things that are below my Lord God? If God is indeed the creator and ruler of ALL the living and dead things, who should I fear?

The enemy always trick us into fearing the unknown, into fearing the created things

But

we are told to fear the Lord.

If our Lord is the only one whom we are to fear, should we be fearful of other things?
If I know that my Lord is for me, wants the best for me, what things or who should I fear?
Absolutely nothing!!!!!

God has foreknown me long before I was even in my mothers' womb.
God has listed me in his Book Of Life...
God has a plan for me way back then when He creates...
God knows me since the beginning of creation
My Lord knows it ALL..
Now, whom and what shall I fear?

My Lord I will trust in you, i fear you.
I place my hope in u.
U are my shield and tower of refuge.
U died for my sin and I am free because of you.
Open my eyes to see the truth and the truth shall set me free.
Father, give me courage, boldness to rise up to where you want me to go.

So, let it be. I DO.

Loving you forever,
Doreen C.

Father, I will focus in you. My mind shall stay focus in you.
You are my light.
You are my deliverer.
You are the reason that I am still alive.
I do not want to be like my idol who cannot see and hear you.

No comments: