Sunday, May 9, 2010

Unexplainable

The mood that I can best describe myself now is "blank". I am in the present moment of searching for clarity. I believe my Father has the answer and I am going to seek Him for that. I shared with my HC on Thursday that I am searching for clarity in my relationship. There is so many unanswered questions that I have with me and I do not have the answer.

I believe my Father has the answers to all of it.

Father, what do you want me to listen?
What lessons would you like me to learn?

I am here, My Lord, forever waiting for your answers. I feel like a chick waiting to crack its shell to face the unknowing world out there. Do I believe in the world out there? I feel as if I am inside this "comfort" for a tad too long and I want to be free, yet I am waiting for the right moment.

Father, I pray oh, how I pray to be know the truth. Father, you are the only one who knows ALL THINGS. I need you, I want the truth. I desire your ways. Father, let me choose the way that pleases you. Father, you know what, I will only move when I get a clarity from you. Father, just like how you have spoken to me before, you will too in my current situation. You say that those who draw nigh to you, you will also draw nigh to them. Father, your promises for me shall be fulfilled and I want to claim it from you. Father, you have given me a lineage for me to hold and I want to hold this. I may not understand the result but one thing is for sure, I will trust in you.

Give me courage, give me wisdom and joy. I will stand strong when I am weak. I will be truthful to myself. Guide me, teach and counsel me.

Love,
Doreen C.

No comments: