Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Lord has spoken

Accumulative Events
- JJ lor... angry lor.... honesty lor... talk to KY.... spiral down lorr... grrrgrgrgrgrr.. self pity lorr..

The Lord has revealed the following to me during our prayer meeting just last nite.

Here it goes:
i) Image of Martial art, with strong spear skill ===> Strict Discipline
ii) "I have NOT DONE WITH YOU YET"
iii) Isaiah 8:6-8: Choose to listen to Gods' gentle guidance instead of choosing help from someone else.
iv) Look unto the Lord
v) Proverbs 29:11, Proverbs 29:22 ===>Anger Management to be reduced
vi) Proverbs 29:12====> Pride.... fall flat on my face.

Dreamt= a not so pleasant dreamt last nite===>anger and jealousy
On the street: Saw "Casper" carplate.... I believe God wants me to deal with my past.


Now:
Am reading the booking of Genesis: Story about Joseph.

Listening Points:
- I am a dreamer just like Joseph
- I go through ultimate suffering (unfair) just like Joseph
- I was "proud" and kena

What happened to me, I can relate to Joseph.

Making Choice:
- Instead of asking, "Why me"? but start to ask, " God, what can I do now?"
- Remember just like how God has been with Joseph, God is with me during this time of "suffering".
- I have to be prepared==== build my relationship with God... through my studies and personal time + prayers
- I believe I am made for more.

- God elevate Joseph for his responses, faithfulness and firm trust in God during all those times...

AMEN!!! AMEN!!! AMEN!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord God, I praise you above all thing.. indeed, you are my Lord, my God.. I will trust in you.. there is not one like you...instead of wallowing in my self-pity.. I will rise above my situations and be an OVERCOMER just like Joseph.. AMEN... Father, I want all things to reflect your GLORY... not mine.. AMEN.. I want your name to be glorified up high..

Loving you lots,
Doremi....:):):)

No comments: