Monday, October 4, 2010

mau tidur

weeeeeeeeeeeee...ngantuk bangat.. mau tidur non-stop.

what had happened? mom left after a month, flare dance production for 2010 sunday sudah finished over the weekend. a wholesome week, man. me super da tired. i need loads of rest to catch-up to. :)

hmm, maybe i will just take tomorrow off instead. that sounds jolly good. :)

read the story of jacob and rachel. :) I like.

It is so true that God who is a God of mercy and extremely patience with us. without him, we will have no way of becoming better.

what i notice about being Gods' children:
- there's always forgiveness of sins and repentance to restart life again
- God is MERCIFUL.
- God is EXTREMELY PATIENT with us
- We have to INDEED wait for GODS" PERFECT TIMING.
- We need to be PATIENT and in the same time, TRUST IN HIM
- We must NOT go ahead of GOD ie take decision on our own
- WE MUST HOPE
- We must be HONEST when we pray... God can accept us more than we know it
- GOD LOVES ME. I do not need to PROVE or earn my love by doing things
- I AM LOVED AND CHERISH..
- I AM PROTECTED
- I AM ADORE
- GOD IS WELL PLEASE with me..:)

OK la... gota chao// till we meet again

love love,
dodoreremimiiiiiiiiii.....

No comments: