Saturday, October 9, 2010

Selah

Was sick over the week.. hai hai hai.. apa la... anyway, slept the whole day on friday and half day on saturday. although i am weak physically, but my mind is active. I feel like going out, inventing new stuff. :)

What have I read this morning. I have been reading Genesis on the story of Joseph. Indeed, all those circumstances had made him a stronger and wiser man. He responded instead of reacting to evil. He forgave his enemies. What others meant for evil, God turn it to be good for Joseph. Indeed, God was watching over Joseph un-doubtly. ;)

I was already reading Psalm. :) Everytime David cried out for help, God rescued him. God protects him.

I was also reading the book of Isaiah. God is the one who will end the suffering that Israel had to endure. Peace will once again reign over Israel.

The above are some of my observations of who my beloved Father is in nature. Without Him, who am I. I want to be grateful for all that He is and has been in my life.

It is so easy to be discontent with life, but to look from His perspective, I have all that I want for in my life.

Of course, I do want a home that I can call my own and have more $$$ in my bank, but for now, I am contented. I want to choose to be contented and not compare. I want to enjoy life to the fullest. I want to appreciate my relationships and my work, my family and all that I have.

Selah

Shalom

Praise the Lord!!! :) :) :)

Doremi

No comments: