Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Praise God, it is Sunday. I'm at dearest's home, waiting for dinner. Dear, is heating up momsys' yummilicous food that she cooked before she left. Am missing mom already. We are currently watching" Destroyed in 60 secs" and man, people are siow lar. Got nothing better to do. (as you can see, I don't really care about my grammar because no one really reads my blog anyway). ;)

Had a fantastic day at church. Though I am not physically well, but deep within I know I am loved by God. Bliss. My prayer is to see things from Gods' point of view. Ever since, I begin to do that, I can talk and look at KP in her eyes. I am accepting her, loving her like never before. :) Indeed, God is high and mighty. Whom am I but just mere sand?

How am I feeling now? I dunno, but I am at peace.

There is no words that can describe how I am feeling now. I am happy, not having to judge and be judged. :)
It is as if, I can accept and love all things. :)

Talk to you later.. makan dulu

love love

No comments: