Wednesday, December 1, 2010

God is OMNIPOTENT... He is all POWERFUL Above all things

God is omnipotent.. All powerful. Just read the book of Habukkuk. Habukkuk was frustrated at how the evildoers seemed to prosper and oppressing the people of God. He questioned God of the injustice that was happening then. The Babylonians are the new power who had conquered the Assyrians, Egypt and now, Gods' people.

I like the courage that Habukkuk had. Just like David, he voiced out his frustration and anger at the situations. He did not understand how this good and God of justice allowed such thing to prevail. Out of his love and mercy for him, God answered him.

God said:
i) He is using the enemy to discipline His people who were complacent and far from Him
ii) The evildoers will not prospered forever. Judgment is inevitable. God is good and will judge those who are proud.
iii) Judgment is in Gods' hand and His timing. We are to trust in Him even in the midst of suffering.

Psalm 18.
Gods' mightiness in coming to save David when he was chased by his enemies although he had been righteous.

Chronicles of Narnia
In the midst of war, God eventually came out to save the princes and princesses. God was seen in the character of the lion==>Azlan.

================================================================

My observation
God is through to his words. When we are suffering, God is here to protect and show us clarity. When we ask Him in boldness, he will revealed to us just like how he did to Abraham, David, Moses, Elijah, Noah.

I am forever grateful that I have come to be a part of your kingdom Lord God. Without you, who am I today. All things are meaningless without you.

Father, I believe in you. I trust you. Though sometimes I may doubt you, but Lord I will still argue and question you. You are secure and you love your children to see your face in regardless of how we do it. :)
Father, I commit my work, relationship, family, future, dance and art, friends to you Alone.
I count all things meaningless until I make you are my number 1 in my life.
Father, lead me not into a place of testing, but deliver me from the evil one.

Loving you always,
Selah Doremi

No comments: