Monday, December 6, 2010

SHALOM

Isaiah said," The Lord will have compassion on Jacob; once again he will choose Israel and will settle them in their own land. Isaiah 14:1. He added," The Lord will gives you relief from suffering and turmoil and cruel bondage..... Isaiah 14:3.

Such words that give peace into my soul. Who am I that my Lord will care enough to lighten my weight. Indeed, He is God who will carry my burden.

What must I focus in? Can turmoil prevent God from rescuing me? Can sadness stop God from coming to my aid? No, Gods' love is above all things. God knows the deepest emotion and thoughts that are in me right now. He knows. In regardless of all this, God, how can I bring glory to your name? Father, I love you. I will be joyful in the midst of all this. Father, I want to overcome this, I want to excel. I will grow stronger each time because I know that you are carrying me atm.

Am I afraid? Of COURSE not, how could I when I know the Lord of all LORDS are carrying me. He is with me in the midst of this uncertainties. In His eyes, there is CERTAINTIES. I believe God HAS ALREADY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. I want to build up my faith in Him. To trust in HIM. Father, I do not want to waver in my faith but Lord God, you are all that I have. All things are meaningless. I shall let my Isaac Go. I know that you will help me to solve this. You lead the way, My Lord. I will follow you, trusting in you. Though I cannot see the future, but Lord, I know it is going to be VERY VERY GOOD.

Father, you have not failed nor forsaken me. I will keep on trusting in you, keep on loving. Father, heal this heart and renew my heart. I trust in you. Father, one needs to go through "suffering" to come out stronger. FAther, I may not see it now, but I believe you will revealed it to me.

Father, I praise you now. I thank you for everything. I want to say that I would not be here if its not because of you. FAther, let your will be done. I know at the end, it WILL BE GOOD. :) :) :) I will abide in you.

Shalom to me.
Peace be unto me.

Loving you always,
Doremi

No comments: