Friday, December 24, 2010

A new beginning

Today I have begin a new journey. With a new heart and spirit, I shall blog down the worship and prayer time that I have started since last night. From now onwards, I will commit 1 hour each day, in praise & worshipping through dance and meditating His words everyday. :)

The experience last night was interesting. I wouldn't say that it was not fun, but it was interesting. Thank God for YouTube because I can just go on and on with playing the songs that I want. :) I find it easy to dance. I find that I have to remind that I am not performing for someone but I am doing this for God. :) There were some funny moments where I danced crazily like King David. :) I know deep within what I am doing here is not only changing my heart but it is also changing the spiritual realm. I am "fighting" the war, I know it. This experience of "waiting" is not the literal waiting but my dance is an act of trusting God to move, while I dance before Him. :)

Today, I woke up again to do the same. This time I meditated on his words.
i) I give you peace, the kind of peace that I only I can give.
It is not the peace that this world can give.
So, do not be worried or afraid. John 14:27


ii) You will keep in perfect peace Him,
whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord,
is the Rock Eternal. Isaiah 26:3-4


Blessed are those who seek His Face...
Blessed are those who trust in Him...
Blessed are those who obeys Him
Blessed are those who are contrite in their hearts..
Blessed be upon us who yearns after Him
with all that we have.
Blessed be the name of the Lord. Amen!!

Lord God, thank you for this peace. Indeed, there is authority in your word. Father, let me not be troubled or worry, but Father, as I turn my eyes upon you, I will see your grace and beauty. And all the things are the world will grow strangely dim. ;)

Youtube: Turn your eyes upon Jesus by Alan Jackson


Father, I trust in you. Trust that you are here for me and have already leading me in the process. :) Muaks! :)

Loving you,
Doremi

No comments: