Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day of REST.. YAY!!!! :)

Dear God,

Arggh.. it's only 5.41am now and I am awake. Imagine that. Truthfully, I think I am stress. This kind of feeling reminded me of my uni time, a day before an assignment of mine is due. As usual, what I did was I will give myself a "stress-free" activity just to chillex despite knowing that I need to hand in the assignment in less than a day. I told myself that I do have the time, so no worries.

Back at the present state, I believe that I need to take the "chillex/breather" time again and so, I declare today as my REST Day. I shall go to my dance class in the morning and proceed to attend the King Tut and the rest of the permanent exhibitions in Melbourne Museum. Yay!

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-29

Dearest Father, I will rest today just as you had on the 7th day. I declare today as my sabbatical day. I desire to be surrounded by your work of arts, nature and your creations. Father, I know I will find many of your finger prints left by you long before I was borne. Father, thank you for your unconditional love. I will remember and receive this love. I will cherish all that you have given me, family and friends and miow. :) Even in this situation, you are my rest. I will return to you for strength and rest.

Loving you always,
Doremi

No comments: