Thursday, February 12, 2009

Felt Cheated

This morning was a big blow to me. I felt cheated. I do not know what to make up for it but I can not deny the ways I feel now. What I can do now to hide my emotion is to substitute it with work. Other than that, I will let God heal my sorrow. Jc, JC, you have kept pushing the boundaries. I'm losing hope.

If only God knows. But I believe God does. In fact HE has pre-empt me from the below:

"Stop trusting in man,
who has but a breath in his nostrils.
Or what account is he?" Isaiah 2:22

I'm beginning to be awaken. My eyes are seeing. My heart is feeling. I'm growing. Learning to place my hope and trust in the Lord and stop hearing about lies. No more lies. I hate liars.

To forgive or not to? Too much talk, no action. Show me actions and I will see.

Loving you father,
dodo

It hurts to be where I am. I don't understand why and I'm not sure what have I done wrong. Have I not been obeying you, papa? Ive I not? But, I still believe in you. I know all things will work out for those who trust in you only.

No comments: