Thursday, February 26, 2009

Love => Marriage (Unity of two hearts)

Scripture (Songs of Solomon 3:11)
11 Come out, you daughters of Zion,
and look at King Solomon wearing the crown,
the crown with which his mother crowned him
on the day of his wedding,
the day his heart rejoiced.

Observation
King Solomon is the happiest man alive. He is here to sweep his new bride of her feet. The maiden is encouraged to believe, look and see for herself that her lover is here to wed her.

Waa... ;) To all those beautiful maidens, (Ivy, Cher, Leanne), congratulations. May the joy of the Lord be your strength. May His love, wisdom and peace be with you. :)

Application
Wow. Will my God be here to sweep me off my feet? *pondering*

Prayer
Dear Lord, I want to believe that this is true. What does it mean to be sweep off my feet? Only you know. :) I pray for an undivided heart. To love, to cherish, to adore you. :) To desire you above all things. To keep loving those you have place around me. To have wisdom in building a healthy relationships with them. Father, any relationships that are not reaching your purpose, Father, given me wisdom and courage to response to them according to the spirit. Amen!

Loving you heaps,
Doreen C

No comments: