Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rising up, Running Wild, Soaring High

Scripture (Songs of Solomon 2:10)

10 My lover spoke and said to me,
"Arise, my darling,
my beautiful one, and come with me.

Observation
This book depicts the love relationship between King Solomon and the Shulamite woman. One can see the intensity of love forming between this two being from the moment their eyes met. :) (Wonderful). I simply love how the man (lover) encourages her to rise up. By doing this, he is showing her hope to see beyond herself, her past and to see that a new season has come, a new Kingdom has arrived.

I believe the Lord wants me to be "present". To dare to let the past buried in the past. We cannot allow the past to haunt us and cripple us from living in the present. It takes one who loves us to bring us and remind us of the hope in the future and also to see a new season is here to stay.

Application
As I cremate my "past", I sense a new found freedom, joy and light forming in me. I sense a new beginning. What I do today will influence my future. What I do NOT do today will result in me not achieving the purpose that is prepare for me.

I will choose to seize the day and live my life to the fullest. It's time to RUN.

Prayer
Lord God, I pray for an undivided heart. I pray for focus. I do not want to hold on to the dead past. This is meaningless and it is not me. I'm meant to run wild like the horse and be free to roam the valleys. Like an eagle, I'm meant to soar above the the mountains. Like the cheetah, I'm meant to run with great speed. Lord, I pray for an undivided heart. In this I pray, Amen.

Loving you,
Ur precious

No comments: