Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Outbreak => Towards the path of healing

Owwwcchh!!!! Took a sip of my V-drink and the pain is indescribable. !!!!!! Multiple ulcers, the size of 5 cents grow on 2 front parts of my tongue. I can't take in hot or cold drinks and on liquid diet. Have not been eating food food larger than my teeny finger.

Am waiting for my blood test result this friday. I pray all will be alright with me. Been having this ulcers problem for nearly 2 years and it's the worst these 2 months. As a result, Ive lost around 2-3 kgs.

Lord God, I pray for a speedy recovery. I do understand the importance of having a healthy and balance lifestyle. Thank you for letting me know that I'm important, my body is important, my mind is important. Thank you for teaching me that I have to steward my own well being as an adult and not give excuses anymore. Thank you for this grace.

I will continue to love you, to adore you, to obey you, to focus on you. I believe that you have placed me in Melbourne for a reason and that reason is to get to know you more, to fulfill my purpose in dance and painting. Yes, I will not be sway to the left and right. I will hang on and persevere.

Loving you much,
Doreen C.

No comments: