Thursday, January 7, 2010

Praise the Lord

I just want to praise God for His providence. My colleague and I are given the tasks of teaching and guiding the congregation for 2 Sundays consecutively. Last week is soso, but I am PUMPED for this coming Sunday.

INspiration upon inspiration come into me just now when I was preparing for it. The initial plan was to sleep early tonight and have it done tomorrow.

However, I woke up and started to type what I have in mind. I believe God has lead me to Acts 16:13-15. Hence, I started to write. Words, examples kept coming in. Praise the Lord... Indeed, to those who has breath, praise the Lord.

Father, I want to commit our Sunday onto your hands. Father, give me this courage to speak your words that is as sharp as double-edged sword. Father, I am your vessel and I pray for a humbling heart. I pray for a meaningful time with Auntie KL tomorrow and may the works the the office team do be of yours. Father, may we be led by the Holy Spirit and not do things out of our own strength.

Father, forgive me for my shortcomings. Do let me know , purify my hearts and mind.

Loving you always,
Doreen..:)

No comments: