Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Scripture
" Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field." Genesis 2:19-20

Observation
God created the earth and all the living beings in it. His ultimate masterpiece is Adam, who is made in His image. God is a relational God. He wants Adam to be involved in His creation. Thus, God brings Adam to his creation and gave opportunity to Adam to participate in his creation. Adam obeyed and whatever he did, it came to fruition.

Application
Just like Adam, God has given me a finance role. I can see that God has trained me and bring me to a season of management and implementation of finance structures in this community. I also believe that God is starting a new thing. A different way of implementing finance structures that is closed to His heart. Just like Adam, I will obey.


Prayer
Dear Lord, I would like to thank you for You have given me this opportunity to partner in your creation. I want to take hold of all the opportunities that you have given and do my very best with it. Please continue to direct, counsel, guide, mentor me in ALL YOUR WAYS. I will follow and obey them. :)

Much love,
Doreen C.

No comments: