Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nasi Briyani, from my beloved

Wahseh..

So tired. Just finished dinner say about 30 mins ago. It's gonna be 12pm soon. My gosh! Been having late dinner but thank God for exercise too or else my waistline will go wider! :P Oh yea, Jojo cooked me Nasi Briyani.... yes, from scratch. We had around 20 mixes of Indian spices and by the time we finished it, we can feel our bowel ready to explode. Yes, from too much HEAT!.... Anyway, I will give it 7/10. Not too bad for a first timer. :)

What can I say? My body is aching. My eyes is droopy. As I was writing this, I can hear the "cling clang" sound as Jojo is packing the cutleries away. Today has been a restful day. Last night was amazing. We swam at MAC and had one of the most awesome dinner ever cooked by Charles. :) :) :) The food was restaurant standard, I tell you. :)

Wah, another 1 1/2 weeks to go and I will be back in KL, Malaysia. Can't wait to see my family, Bebe, niece and nephew and friends. I deeply yearn for a trip away just to relaz and not care about things. I need time to zone out from "responsibility", to be take care of at least for 3 weeks.

Oh no, Jojo just mentioned that his heart is feeling "weird". What to do? From too much "ghee". Ghee is a special oil blended with milk. Its a type of oil used for the nasi briyani. Told him that we are to used it sparingly but no, he wanted to finish the old can. Oh well, one just need to go through "suffering" to learn. :) Anyway, we all are the same, aren't we. That's human.

Anyway (got sidetracked), I can't wait to be home. Away from Melbourne. And the best part is I get to go back twice this year. :):):) hehehe.. okay dy, I need to zzzzzz... will talk to you later..

Adios amigo,
Doreen C

No comments: