Thursday, January 7, 2010

transitioning

in the midst of transitioning. lots of things to do at work. am truly looking forward to my getaway in less than 1 month away.

I was taken aback by last night ordeal. Friendship is not meant to be this way but I'm not sure it has been. My friendship with AW seems to be one sided where I'm the giver. I do know that I have begin to place some healthy boundaries and would like it to be this way. Anyway, since Ive chosen this path, so let it be. I am still waiting for my listening point, of what my beloved Father will guide me in this matter. Father, I know that you will reveal to me in due timing.

Father, I believe in you. I trust that you are in control of all things. This include my relationship with JC, families and friends, work, passion in life, safety, finance and health. I would like to commit all of these unto your hands.

Father, please continue to guide me in all matters of my life and I want to commit all of it to you. May your will be done, not mine. I surrender it to you. Open my eyes to see, ears to hear, heart to feel you.

Loving you,
Doremi

No comments: