Friday, March 19, 2010

Can't sleep

It's already 12.22am. Can't sleep! Arrggh..

My brain is busy with thoughts and unimportant things to do.

I will learn how to fast from working too much. I do not want to be a perfectionist and control freak. I want to let go.

I will let go but not be out of control.

I want to be away from "work" this Saturday after mentorship. I want to enjoy my life. I do not want to be worry about this and that.

Hmmm...

My Lord, I seek your wisdom. I seek to please you alone and not people. Lord, do guide me in setting my boundaries. I want to live free from having to do this and that.

This I will submit my all to you. I believe that you are actively reaching me, wanting me by your side. I am here Lord, just like Mary, who sat close to you. You have my entire focus and submission. Please continue to reveal your plan for me.

Loving you forever,
Your one and only

No comments: